I used this site to attempt to hire a nanny.I had many people apply to the position, but only a few left contact information on their initial email through Sittercity.

Any that did not leave their contact info, I attempted to contact through this site and not one contacted me back. I think their internal email is poorly set up. Those that gave their contact info in their initial email, I set interviews for. ALL of them, except one, no showed.

I even had a couple of prospective sitters hang up on me mid-sentence!

And to add insult to injury, I had to pay for the privilege of my time being wasted, and the hassle and frustration of bad manners.Will not be using this site again.

Review about: Sittercity Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sittercity
Sittercity Verified Representative

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review, though we are very sorry to hear that you have not had success while using our site.

The sitters on the site are not our employees and they independently network on our site.

Depending on the location and timing, sitters can be more or less active and it's up to each individual sitter to decide whether or not they would like to respond.

However, we absolutely do stress the importance of (timely) responsiveness and professionalism to all of the caregivers on the site.

We do apologize for this inconvenience.If you do have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our member services team directly and we'd be happy to help.