Resolved

In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website.I immediately requested a background check through the website.

Since we did not receive a background check we stopped inviting her to babysit after a few weeks and found new babysitter. Now after 6.5 months our former baby sitter suddenly decided to accept background check and to my surprise the website charged me for that. It seems that they so into money that they forget to ask me whether this babysitter works for me or not.

I will not advise people to use this website because the website does not check background of the babysitters before they can post their profiles on the net.

The website stated that it takes up to 10 days to perform a background check.It did not ring the bell for customer service that may be something wrong that nanny did not agree on background check after 10 days a request was made?

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of sittercity experience from Sittercity and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Sittercity to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sittercity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sittercity?

Comments

user64346717
Elmwood Park, New Jersey, United States #1180119

Company resolved issue quickly. They issued full refund.