Resolved

In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website.I immediately requested a background check through the website.

Since we did not receive a background check we stopped inviting her to babysit after a few weeks and found new babysitter. Now after 6.5 months our former baby sitter suddenly decided to accept background check and to my surprise the website charged me for that. It seems that they so into money that they forget to ask me whether this babysitter works for me or not.

I will not advise people to use this website because the website does not check background of the babysitters before they can post their profiles on the net.

The website stated that it takes up to 10 days to perform a background check.It did not ring the bell for customer service that may be something wrong that nanny did not agree on background check after 10 days a request was made?

Review about: Sittercity Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $60
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sittercity?

Comments

user64346717

Company resolved issue quickly. They issued full refund.

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more