In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website.I immediately requested a background check through the website.
Since we did not receive a background check we stopped inviting her to babysit after a few weeks and found new babysitter. Now after 6.5 months our former baby sitter suddenly decided to accept background check and to my surprise the website charged me for that. It seems that they so into money that they forget to ask me whether this babysitter works for me or not.
I will not advise people to use this website because the website does not check background of the babysitters before they can post their profiles on the net.
The website stated that it takes up to 10 days to perform a background check.It did not ring the bell for customer service that may be something wrong that nanny did not agree on background check after 10 days a request was made?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sittercity Experience
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "During my flight 164 from SJU to ATL my seat belt was dirty with chew gum.The flight was March 26,2012. I ask the flight attendant for another seat and the..."
- "Beware if buying from these websites. I bought a defective Heart Lanyard Locket With Crystals. The lanyard has rough bumps all over both sides. I tried contacting..."
- "I made an order of a Panasonic DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera for $799.00 on daxmart.com. I received a call from them that the camera will cost..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."