Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had been a loyal customer to Sitter City for a few years and found a good baby sitter through them on a few occasions.Over a year ago, I needed some help for getting my children to summer camps so I signed up for three months of access to SitterCity.

Instead SitterCity set me up for automatic renewal every three months. They kept charging my husband and my credit card every three months despite the fact we were not using the service. The service got stopped because the credit card expired. I talked with Customer Services and while they apologized for the "misunderstanding".

they did not offer any rebates on the service we did not use.

I understand from reading the reviews that others have had similar problems with Sitter City.I would not recommend them based on their billing practices.

Review about: Sittercity Subscription.

Reason of review: Billing issues.

I liked: Some of the babysitters featured on their site.

I didn't like: Deceptive billing practices.

Had an Experience with Sittercity?

Comments

Sittercity
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1301059
Sittercity Verified Representative

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your recent experience on Sittercity.We truly apologize that your experience with us was disappointing.

All our subscriptions are on an automatic renewal as stated during registration.

It is never a contract though and we are happy to either cancel it for you or you can downgrade your subscriptions in your account settings.Please feel free to reach out to us with the title "PSC review" and we would be happy to see how we can further assist you.