Sittercity - Horrible billing practices. Very deceiving.
The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months.Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription.
I signed up for, what I thought, was 1 month.
Then, I received emails every month stating: "We were not able to process the payment for your Sittercity subscription. To avoid closing your account, please update your credit card information."
Since I didn't want/need the service and I didn't want them to bill me, I never updated my account. I finally checked a credit card I never use and they have been autobilling me for a year. No indication I was on an autopay nor were they sending me any receipts.
I feel very taken advantage of.I did win 3 months back but will never be using or recommending this service again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "Clothing was sized for a child and paper thin. Earrings were missing posts backing and another had broken posts. Obviously paying for return charges from the US to..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."