Sittercity - Horrible billing practices. Very deceiving.
The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months.Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription.
I signed up for, what I thought, was 1 month.
Then, I received emails every month stating: "We were not able to process the payment for your Sittercity subscription. To avoid closing your account, please update your credit card information."
Since I didn't want/need the service and I didn't want them to bill me, I never updated my account. I finally checked a credit card I never use and they have been autobilling me for a year. No indication I was on an autopay nor were they sending me any receipts.
I feel very taken advantage of.I did win 3 months back but will never be using or recommending this service again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."
- "I usually overlook it if an employee of an establishment is rude to me but this time was different. The girl InCharge of the cashiers at Royal King in Cannonsburg..."
- "...One day my hair started falling in the sink as if I had had chemo.I was terrified..."