San Jose, California

The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months.Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription.

Related: Sittercity - You must pay to play

I signed up for, what I thought, was 1 month.

Then, I received emails every month stating: "We were not able to process the payment for your Sittercity subscription. To avoid closing your account, please update your credit card information."

Since I didn't want/need the service and I didn't want them to bill me, I never updated my account. I finally checked a credit card I never use and they have been autobilling me for a year. No indication I was on an autopay nor were they sending me any receipts.

I feel very taken advantage of.I did win 3 months back but will never be using or recommending this service again.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sittercity Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sittercity?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more