The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months.Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription.
I signed up for, what I thought, was 1 month.
Then, I received emails every month stating: "We were not able to process the payment for your Sittercity subscription. To avoid closing your account, please update your credit card information."
Since I didn't want/need the service and I didn't want them to bill me, I never updated my account. I finally checked a credit card I never use and they have been autobilling me for a year. No indication I was on an autopay nor were they sending me any receipts.
I feel very taken advantage of.I did win 3 months back but will never be using or recommending this service again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "SPS (Spsreviewforum) is still running a massive scam throughout the internet scamming millions out of money. First of all, I have not been contacted in anyway by Hope or fake user..."
- "First of all the chicken was like if they had soaked it and had bo flavor at all the mash potatoe and sald were great but dame those biskets were..."
- "I placed a order 1/22/2013 for a Nikon D600 Digital Camera and a Nikkor 70-200mm lens and paid $104.99 for ground shipping. The scheduled delivery date from my receipt was..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."