The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months.Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription.

I signed up for, what I thought, was 1 month.

Then, I received emails every month stating: "We were not able to process the payment for your Sittercity subscription. To avoid closing your account, please update your credit card information."

Since I didn't want/need the service and I didn't want them to bill me, I never updated my account. I finally checked a credit card I never use and they have been autobilling me for a year. No indication I was on an autopay nor were they sending me any receipts.

I feel very taken advantage of.I did win 3 months back but will never be using or recommending this service again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of sittercity subscription from Sittercity and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Sittercity to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sittercity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sittercity?

Comments