San Jose, California

The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months.Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription.

I signed up for, what I thought, was 1 month.

Then, I received emails every month stating: "We were not able to process the payment for your Sittercity subscription. To avoid closing your account, please update your credit card information."

Since I didn't want/need the service and I didn't want them to bill me, I never updated my account. I finally checked a credit card I never use and they have been autobilling me for a year. No indication I was on an autopay nor were they sending me any receipts.

I feel very taken advantage of.I did win 3 months back but will never be using or recommending this service again.

Review about: Sittercity Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Sittercity?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Sittercity - Charged me for background check which was requested 7 months ago Sittercity "In December of 2015 I found a babysitter for my daughter through the website. I immediately requested a background check through the website. Since we did not receive a background..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more