Turnaround Time

I was at the store getting diapers for my one year old son and my card was decline. I checked my back account and notice I was charged 140$ for Sittercity that I no longer use. I’m highly upset because I can’t afford it now and my son has no diapers right now

Product or Service Mentioned: Sittercity Account.

Comments

Sittercity
Sittercity Verified Representative

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with your membership on Sittercity.

All of our Premium Membership plans are subscription based and automatically renew unless canceled, as stated on the sign-up page, in our Terms of Use. Members have the option to cancel at any time through their Account Settings or by calling, chatting, or emailing our Customer Success team. We understand that life is busy and it can be easy to overlook our auto-renew policy.

We routinely review our communications, and your feedback is very helpful as we look to reduce the potential for confusion. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team directly.

MountainousRedAdmiral
to Sittercity #1627144

Bunch of scam artists with canned responses. Jail awaits you guys.