Alma, Arkansas

I recently applied to be a sitter, filled out every question, added references, and purchased a background check. When I would attempt to apply for jobs, a message continually popped up saying they were still "verifying" my account, but no information on what they had to verify.

Today, I was unable to login. Assuming it was a password problem, I contacted their help center. They told me I has "violated the terms of use" but could not tell me what I did wrong. She told me to review the terms of use to see what I did wrong, so I read the whole thing- I did NOT violate one term!

I called the bank, got my money back, but had to close my account to avoid any further charges. SCAM! I have worked with children with Autism for a year and a half, have a perfectly clean background, and followed ALL prompts while applying to the site. I did NOTHING to violate anything!

They should be forced to have to tell applicants HOW they violated their terms of use. In the terms of use, it says they may deactivate your account "for any reason, or no reason at all" and that does not seem very legit.

How can you deactivate an account for no reason at all?!! Needless to say, I am a pissed consumer!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sittercity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sittercity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Sittercity to other companies on our site.

Comments