1.4
Additional Fees

I was on sitter city working as a pet sitter for a couple of weeks.I had originally used other websites for work.When I went to get my background check, while I contacting a client I was locked out after putting all my correct information.It kept saying my information was incorrect which it wasn't.I then tried to E-mail my client directly but I got an email saying because my account was deactivated I could not send an email.I called the customer support number and I was waiting for an hour and a half.I spoke on the phone with a woman who said she couldn't help me .she asked for my social security .

Yeah right, like I was gonna give her my social security .she refused to help me with out my SS I didnt need my social to make an account.

why would I need it to reactivate my account?I asked her several times if this was background check she needed it for .she simply said no .Im glad I trusted my gut, after finding multiple complaints for scams.I eventually left the site.I was never able to contact my current client.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Sittercity needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sittercity.

Comments

SittercityCares
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258312
Sittercity Verified Representative

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your recent experience on Sittercity.We truly apologize about your experience, please know it is never our intention to disappoint.

Please feel free to reach out to us at 888-748-2489 or support@sittercity.com and we would be happy to look at your account to see how we can resolve this issue.We look forward to connecting soon.

Ruston, Louisiana, United States #1256181

I had the same exact problem.Signed up, got a background check (paid for one) and then logged off.

Went to log back on and poof, my account doesn't exist anymore.Pissed me off so bad, and there is no way to fix it.

SittercityCares
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1258313
Sittercity Verified Representative

We apologize that your experience was similar, please know it is never our intention to disappoint. Please feel free to reach out to us at 888-748-2489 or support@sittercity.com and we would be happy to look at your account to see how we can resolve this issue. We look forward to connecting soon.