1.1K views

This took place yesterday morning.I haven't received a check.

We also communicated via text message. Is this also fake? I hope this message meets you in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

My Sister Mary from the state of RHODE ISLAND. She is coming from a business trip from Dubai UAE to your residential state for another business proposal and she will be moving in by this week. She is 36 Years of age. 140 lbs and 5.8ft.

She speaks English fluently. We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. The work basis are below You are to be checking for My Sister at least 3 times in a week for proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you have little medical experience. She sickly epilepsy, She can as well eat and bath herself do normal activities everyone does You will be driving her to hospital when she need arise for proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you don’t know how to drive, you will hire a car or taxi.

Your advise to choose your working 3days and morning and evening hours. 3hours working time I.E Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. Anytime and day suitable for you when you will be available, you can live in with her if you wanted, we will handle the expenses of foods and accommodation thats a plus. You are earning $1000 a week You will have to prescribe the convenient hrs during each of this days which will not affect your other regular work as this will be a part time work for you and if you want to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no problem So kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more closer to your house and I hope about 10 miles will not be too far for you.

Also we will be paying you the first week wages payment via a Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools like one touch basic machine, ACU-check machine and test trips in any nearest pharmacy store around. So I want you to feed me back with the following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work. HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU: First Name: Last Name: Door step street current address: Apartment number: City: State: Zipcode: Age: Home phone number: Current Cell phone: Current Email: Do you have a bank account ?: YES/NO Bank Name: Make sure you attached your email address in reply for easier communication as well. My email address is TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM you can email the information here please!

I am a impairing to hearing patient, forgive me its mother nature. So i can be contacted by my cell phone via text message only as well i will appreciate that, my number is (646) 389-6513 Please do me a favor send me a text now so i can SAVE your number EMAIL ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL: TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM I'll be sending you her living address very soon so that you will know where you will be working. I will give you her living address once the rental agent find her a suitable house closer to you about 10/20 miles. I await your email soonest so we can proceed as you can understand that the date is getting approach.

God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead!Best Regards

Comments

I hope this message meets you well in great spirit.My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

She speaks English fluently. We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. The work basis are belowYou are to be checking for My Sister at least 3 times in a week for proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you have little medical experience. She sickly epilepsy, She can as well eat and bath herself do normal activities everyone doesYou will be driving her to hospital when she need arise for proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you don’t know how to drive, you will hire a car or taxi.Your advise to choose your working 3days and morning and evening hours.

3hours working time I.E Monday, Wednesday & Saturd ay. Anytime and day suitable for you when you will be available, you can live in with her if you wanted, we will handle the expenses of foods and accommodation thats a plus.You are earning $1000 a weekYou will have to prescribe the convenient hrs during each of this days which will not affect your other regular work as this will be a part time work for you and if you want to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no problemSo kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more closer to your house and I hope about 10 miles will not be too far for you. Also we will be paying you the first week wages payment via a Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools like one touch basic machine, ACU-check machine and test trips in any nearest pharmacy store around.So I want you to feed me back with the following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work.HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU:First Name:Last Name:Door step street current address:Apartment number:City:State:Zipcode:Age:Home phone number:Current Cell phone:Current Email:Which bank are you with, Bank Name Please ?Make sure you attached your email address in reply for easier communication as well. My email address is TORICARSONN@GMAIL.COM you can email the information here please!

I am a impairing to hearing patient, forgive me its mother nature. So i can be contacted by my cell phone via text message only as well i will appreciate that, my number is (646) 389-6513 Please do me a favor send me a text now so i can SAVE your numberEMAIL ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL: TORICARSONN@GMAIL.COMI'll be sending you her living address very soon so that you will know where you will be working. I will give you her living address once the rental agent find her a suitable house closer to you about 10/20 miles. I await your email soonest so we can proceed as you can understand that the date is getting approach.God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead!Best Regards_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________hi everyone,I received this a email a few days ago, i just received the check and it seems pretty legit .

has anyone cashed it?should i be concerned that they have my current house address?

I got the same email! Lol is it ok that I gave her my information? I’m worried now

to Acinirev #1459150

i got the check... im worried

I received this same email and after I emailed them back with my information I realized something didn’t seem right so I googled the number and here I am reading that it’s all a scam!!

I got this same exact email! But something just didn't sit right!... Well alot of things were off base.

Has anyone else received a check in the mail?

to Anonymous #1449103

Yes, I have.

to Sonia #1450892

Was it legit

to Anonn #1453006

No, the check goes through but the it gets returned after you have already sent the money where she directs you to so you become short 6900

to Sonia #1459144

i received mine today. did you cash yours ?

Omg I got the same email & I sent my address. What does this mean

Omg .Am just texting with her.

She want my address and these {{Redacted}}.She paying 1,000 a week.

It's 2018 and they are still pulling this scam so glad I looked her name up

I got the email & it looked suspicious so I Google's their email address & the scam reviews came up

Today march 4,2018 I receive the same email from Tori Carson. (646) 389-6513 this’s the number she gave me.

I just received that same text message this morning from Tori Carson

I received same exact message. It's a scam!

I received the same response and immediately got a sick feeling. So I decided to search the entire email via google and was directed to this site.I responded like this:Tori:Thank you for responding. After careful review of your email and it’s content, I respectfully decline this opportunity.Best regards,Thank you for the heads up.

to Nat #1455011

We should all copy and paste ur response to her so she gets the exact same from everyone. LOL

I contacted the email and I did not believe anything, who asks for your phone address, bank account to see that it is a scam until your number sent me and I told him that he was going to send his number and his email to the police, and no more message the lord says he is mute he can not speak, too good to be true.