4.2K views

This took place yesterday morning. I haven't received a check.

We also communicated via text message. Is this also fake? I hope this message meets you in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

My Sister Mary from the state of RHODE ISLAND. She is coming from a business trip from Dubai UAE to your residential state for another business proposal and she will be moving in by this week. She is 36 Years of age. 140 lbs and 5.8ft.

She speaks English fluently. We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. The work basis are below You are to be checking for My Sister at least 3 times in a week for proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you have little medical experience. She sickly epilepsy, She can as well eat and bath herself do normal activities everyone does You will be driving her to hospital when she need arise for proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you don’t know how to drive, you will hire a car or taxi.

Your advise to choose your working 3days and morning and evening hours. 3hours working time I.E Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. Anytime and day suitable for you when you will be available, you can live in with her if you wanted, we will handle the expenses of foods and accommodation thats a plus. You are earning $1000 a week You will have to prescribe the convenient hrs during each of this days which will not affect your other regular work as this will be a part time work for you and if you want to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no problem So kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more closer to your house and I hope about 10 miles will not be too far for you.

Also we will be paying you the first week wages payment via a Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools like one touch basic machine, ACU-check machine and test trips in any nearest pharmacy store around. So I want you to feed me back with the following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work. HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU: First Name: Last Name: Door step street current address: Apartment number: City: State: Zipcode: Age: Home phone number: Current Cell phone: Current Email: Do you have a bank account ?: YES/NO Bank Name: Make sure you attached your email address in reply for easier communication as well. My email address is TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM you can email the information here please!

I am a impairing to hearing patient, forgive me its mother nature. So i can be contacted by my cell phone via text message only as well i will appreciate that, my number is (646) 389-6513 Please do me a favor send me a text now so i can SAVE your number EMAIL ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL: TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM I'll be sending you her living address very soon so that you will know where you will be working. I will give you her living address once the rental agent find her a suitable house closer to you about 10/20 miles. I await your email soonest so we can proceed as you can understand that the date is getting approach.

God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead! Best Regards

Comments

Mines said basically samething except sisters name is Kristina and she's 32/ 5.7 //// thank God I never sent my bank info as I mentioned too whoever I'm willing too meet with them for further details ... I feel so stupid , I am calling the police , I have no time for criminals invading my peaceful space ugh I'm a idiot

to Anonymous #1605951

It happen to me too i gave Her all my Información i feel so stupid she said she Had a promo for me from Verizon ans ask my info and then the same Day send me a Check $6980

Oh my god I got the same email and I dud give my info , I'm calling the police

Damn! I got the same msg and email from this person..asking me for all info like address and bank name...i didnt give any info to this person...thats why i have this weird feeling that something is NOT right....i knew it!!

I googled the while contact # and yes its a SCAM.

becareful guys. We need to be smart and aware not be a victim.

to Anonymous #1598471

I got the same message a couple days ago, I tried looking her up on facebook but didn't find anything. I knew it was too good to be true. Be careful guys!

I replied to this same person and was sent a very identical email but with a different name for her “sister” I pray and hope this message meets you well and in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

My sister Jameeria is from Rhode Island. She is coming to your residential state for a business trip and she will be moving in by this week. She is 32 Years of age. 140 IBS and 5.7FT.

Makes sense why its stated she's "deaf"...no calls

Same 5 min ago- except wording changed a little.... PA Inquiry C.

Frizz Hi Tori, I've found that you ate looking for a Personal Assistant to care for your sister. I'm interested- I'd love to meet and tell you more about... Tori Carson to me 20 minutes ago Details Hello Charlie I pray and hope this message meets you well and in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

She speaks English fluently. We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. Even in financial terms, and you should know how to handle and manage funds when instructions are given with no obligations. The work basis are below You are to be checking for My Sister at least 3 times in a week for proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you have little medical experience but it does not matters if you do not have a experience its just to check on her and see to her as a friend on some one to talk too as she will be new to the region.

She sickly only epilepsy, She can as well eat and bath herself do normal activities everyone does and only gets her seizure about only once in 6 months. This is a long term job offer that can last about 3 to 6months but might be permanents afterwards and wages will always go high from this time to time every 3 months. You will be driving her to the hospital when she need arise for proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you donx’t know how to drive, you will hire a car, uber ride and taxi all expenses, insurance are covered by us on our end Your advise to choose your working 3days and morning and evening hours. 3hours working time I.E Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.

Anytime and day suitable for you when you will be available, you can live in with her if you would want to consider it, we will also handle the expenses of foods and accommodation thats a plus You are earning $1000 a week You will have to prescribe the convenient hours during each of this days which will not affect your other regular work as this will be a part time work for you and if you want to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no problem So kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more closer to your house and I hope about 5 miles will not be too far for you. Also we will be paying you the first week wages payment via a Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools like one touch basic machine. We have the same agency in connections on that field for getting her medicine ( Clobazam ) helps So i want you to feed me back with the following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work and we can move forward. HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU: First Name : ____________________________ Last Name : ____________________________ Door step street current address : ____________________________ Apartment number : ____________________________ City : ____________________________ State : ____________________________ Zipcode : ____________________________ Age : ____________________________ Home phone number : ____________________________ Current Cell phone : ____________________________ Current Email : ____________________________ Your bank name : Only just the bank name only ?

Why ? Is to issue the check to you from your directly bank____________________________ Make sure you attached your email address in reply for easier communication as well. My email address is TORICARSONNS@GMAIL.COM you can email the information here please! I am a impairing to hearing patient, forgive me its mother nature.

So i can be contacted by my cell phone via text message only as well i will appreciate that, my number is (646) 389-6513 Please do me a favor send me a text now so i can SAVE your number EMAIL ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL: TORICARSONNS@GMAIL.COM I'll be sending you her living address very soon so that you will know where you will be working for her, she is very busy in work and moving in at this time so that is why i have to help in taking care of this for her, you will be running some task and errand in her moving in and her housing arrangements. I will give you her living address once the rental agent find her a suitable house closer to you about 5 miles. I await your email soonest so we can proceed as you can understand that the date is getting approach.

God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead! Best Regards

to Anon #1599169

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME... SO SAD BUT ITS FAKE

to Anon #1605953

That's the mesaage she send me And I check For $6980

Same thing happened to me. It sounded a little odd so I looked it up, thank god I did

This is what I received: "I pray and hope this message meets you well and in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

My sister Zang is from Wisconsin. She is coming to your residential state for a business trip and she will be moving in by this week. She is 32 Years of age. 140 IBS and 5.7FT.

God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead! Best Regards"

Around ten days later you'll receive this exact (grammatically incorrect) email: "Good morning (your name) We deeply apologize for the delay to get you started. However the Cashier's Check has already been mailed out and you will be receiving it soon, please check mail now.

Once you get the check you're advise to deposit it in your BANKING CENTER OR YOUR BANK ATM / MOBILE SMARTPHONE APP DEPOSIT to speed up the process for CASH BACK quick withdrawal today because my sister needs to lay her head when she arrives by tomorrow to begin her painting (art) business so you can get started with work when she arrives tomorrow. Deduct you half pay that's salary for your service charge for the week $1000. Tracking number# WWW.USPS.COM : 9405510200882870486704 Note: The payment include the Rental Agent company fees for my sister 3 months apartment and medications supplies and with this money the Agent company will provide my sister medication and also they will get my sister apartment and then come over to locate you and give you the key in person for the apartment. So what you are going to do as soon as you receive the check you will DEPOSIT the check at your bank for CASH BACK withdrawal today just to speed up the process and then deduct your money for your salary of the week: $1000, THE CHECK AMOUNT IS $6,980 I NEED YOU TO LET ME KNOW ONCE YOU ARE WITH THE REST AMOUNT IN ROUND FIGURE OF $5,980 CASH VIA TEXT TODAY ITS ALMOST EQUIVALENT AFTER THE SUBTRACTION, HOPE YOU DO UNDERSTAND ?

AND THEN I PROVIDE YOU THE INFO OF HEADQUARTERS AGENT IN CHARGE TO DEPOSIT THE CASH INTO TODAY And then i will need you to text/email me the snap-shot photo of the receipt for the deposit after you DEPOSIT THE FUNDS to the Rental Head Agent company. F.Y.I T WE HAVE DEALT WITH THE AMAZON BTC REALTY BEFORE SO THE FUNDS COULD GET THERE TODAY AND THE 3 MONTHS APARTMENT FEE WOULD BE PAID FOR HERE BY THE END OF TODAY AFTER CLOSING HOURS FOR HER TO LAY HER HEAD ON TOMORROW. Please do me a favor and MAKE SURE YOU text me now at (646) 389-6513 and my home line (847) 461-9744 ASAP. If you need anything or questions we can relate from there.Only text please as i am impairing to hearing.

Thank you Have a great day ahead, and i await update from you soon. God Bless you"

Once you send your requested info, they will respond as such: Thank you so much for the prompt respond I have received you email and the information. I will keep you posted next week on when to start working as well as receiving the funds.

Always check your email for recent updates and i will be terminating my sitter account later today so dis-regard messages from them. I won't be looking any more God blessings

Actually is in Unbansitter too. Careful!

I don't know what to do, i gave her my information

to Sarah Alsa #1590079

Me too :/ ... What did you do after?

have you received a check like the email said you would? Is it like a hacker scam?

to Sarah Alsa #1596173

Why sitter city doesn’t take any action and take this scam out I got the same thing and I check cause doesn’t seem real they hired you just like that very suspecious

to Sarah Alsa #1605957

Call the police and The credit cards Just in case the Want to open a credit card under you name

I almost got arrested by this stupid *** *** I am so glad that I googled this number. She/He better pray they dont come to LA because my whole family knows about this.