3.5K views

This took place yesterday morning. I haven't received a check.

We also communicated via text message. Is this also fake? I hope this message meets you in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

My Sister Mary from the state of RHODE ISLAND. She is coming from a business trip from Dubai UAE to your residential state for another business proposal and she will be moving in by this week. She is 36 Years of age. 140 lbs and 5.8ft.

She speaks English fluently. We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. The work basis are below You are to be checking for My Sister at least 3 times in a week for proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you have little medical experience. She sickly epilepsy, She can as well eat and bath herself do normal activities everyone does You will be driving her to hospital when she need arise for proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you don’t know how to drive, you will hire a car or taxi.

Your advise to choose your working 3days and morning and evening hours. 3hours working time I.E Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. Anytime and day suitable for you when you will be available, you can live in with her if you wanted, we will handle the expenses of foods and accommodation thats a plus. You are earning $1000 a week You will have to prescribe the convenient hrs during each of this days which will not affect your other regular work as this will be a part time work for you and if you want to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no problem So kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more closer to your house and I hope about 10 miles will not be too far for you.

Also we will be paying you the first week wages payment via a Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools like one touch basic machine, ACU-check machine and test trips in any nearest pharmacy store around. So I want you to feed me back with the following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work. HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU: First Name: Last Name: Door step street current address: Apartment number: City: State: Zipcode: Age: Home phone number: Current Cell phone: Current Email: Do you have a bank account ?: YES/NO Bank Name: Make sure you attached your email address in reply for easier communication as well. My email address is TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM you can email the information here please!

I am a impairing to hearing patient, forgive me its mother nature. So i can be contacted by my cell phone via text message only as well i will appreciate that, my number is (646) 389-6513 Please do me a favor send me a text now so i can SAVE your number EMAIL ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL: TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM I'll be sending you her living address very soon so that you will know where you will be working. I will give you her living address once the rental agent find her a suitable house closer to you about 10/20 miles. I await your email soonest so we can proceed as you can understand that the date is getting approach.

God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead! Best Regards

Comments

What is this person trying to do?

Tori Carson is using craiglist now too.

I literally responded to the same thing it must be a scam

I was about to reply her message and I Felt like I should have looked about her before and this was the first website in google! Geeezz Im glad I saw this

I just GOT THIS EXACT MESSAGE FROM HER AS SOON I SAW WHICH BANK I USE? I NEW IT WAS ASCAM

Wait I responded to her add!! She said I got the job

This cracks me up though, all that's missing is the Nigerian Prince bit...

So glad I too googled this lady's name! But perhaps I am missing something, what exactly does she get by having us cash fake checks?

Was she planning on asking for the money back?

Perhaps she wanted the test strips? They're are adverts all over the village voice to buy diabetic supplies, so I think they're really a big black market item right now...

to NYC lady #1559833

What did she make you do. Did she ever pay you she reached out to me too??

I actually sent her my information, can they do anything with my information? it I feel so stupid now. How can they be stopped somehow?

I too recieved a hefty check in the mail. I contacted the bank referenced on the check. After looking up the account number listed on the check, the bank verified the account was fraudulent, and advised me to shred the check.

Just got this email today and almost sent my info but I had a weird feeling! Searched the name and this was the first thing I saw!! How can this person be stopped!!??

Just responded to this same job today. I found it on sittercity.com.

I had a feeling doming was off when the email addresss at the bottom of the email where I was supposed to send this information was spelled incorrectly. I also was wierded out that they didn’t want a background check or anything.

After that I looked up her name and found all of these stories. Thank you soooooooooooo much for the heads up before I gave any information

New posting from sittercity that they put up. PERSONAL ASSISTANT / CAREGIVER - Chicago, IL Posted by The Health W.

on 7/30/2018 Start date: ASAP 3 miles away (Chicago, IL) $100.00 per hour 1 child (Junior High) The Health W. Our sister is in needs assistant for 3 days per week in the morning, afternoon, or evening. An estimate 9 hours per week for 1000 dollars. The empathetic caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: companionship, medication reminders, transportation, housekeeping, and groceries & shopping for my Sister.

This position doesn't requires a live-in caregiver. Only serious applicants will be considered.

Be the first to apply and be considered for this great opportunity! E-m-a-!-L me ONLY cause i will only reply via e-m-a-!-L it is TORICARRSON A T G-M-A-!-1l-D0 T C-0O-M again my E-M-a-!-L is TORICARRSON A T G-M-A-!- 1l-D-U-T C-0O-M

Why hasn't anyone stopped this scam??

I got a check. They mailed it to me. A big amount I am going to shred it.

It’s july 2018 and I figure that it’s too good to be true & I had to look it up! Thanks for all these comments.

I just saved myself! I have the phone number too.646-389-6513

My God, what nerves! I answered the email today and sent the address where I live.!

I never thought it would be a scam. What can be done in those cases?

to Anonymous #1559835