This took place yesterday morning.I haven't received a check.

We also communicated via text message. Is this also fake? I hope this message meets you in great spirit. My name is Tori Carson i teach in a disability school of impairing to hearing because i am deaf also.

My Sister Mary from the state of RHODE ISLAND. She is coming from a business trip from Dubai UAE to your residential state for another business proposal and she will be moving in by this week. She is 36 Years of age. 140 lbs and 5.8ft.

She speaks English fluently. We really need you to be honest and trust worthy in this work. The work basis are below You are to be checking for My Sister at least 3 times in a week for proper caring and to know how well about her health and i think you have little medical experience. She sickly epilepsy, She can as well eat and bath herself do normal activities everyone does You will be driving her to hospital when she need arise for proper medical check up at least once in a month and if you don’t know how to drive, you will hire a car or taxi.

Your advise to choose your working 3days and morning and evening hours. 3hours working time I.E Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. Anytime and day suitable for you when you will be available, you can live in with her if you wanted, we will handle the expenses of foods and accommodation thats a plus. You are earning $1000 a week You will have to prescribe the convenient hrs during each of this days which will not affect your other regular work as this will be a part time work for you and if you want to live with her in the house for other assistance there will be no problem So kindly provide me your full name and mailing address so that we can ensure the housing agent get her an apartment which will be more closer to your house and I hope about 10 miles will not be too far for you.

Also we will be paying you the first week wages payment via a Certified Check because you will help her to get some medical tools like one touch basic machine, ACU-check machine and test trips in any nearest pharmacy store around. So I want you to feed me back with the following details so that we can ensure you are ready for the work. HERE ARE THE DETAILS I WANT YOU TO EMAIL BACK SO THAT THE CHECK CAN GET YOU: First Name: Last Name: Door step street current address: Apartment number: City: State: Zipcode: Age: Home phone number: Current Cell phone: Current Email: Do you have a bank account ?: YES/NO Bank Name: Make sure you attached your email address in reply for easier communication as well. My email address is TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM you can email the information here please!

I am a impairing to hearing patient, forgive me its mother nature. So i can be contacted by my cell phone via text message only as well i will appreciate that, my number is (646) 389-6513 Please do me a favor send me a text now so i can SAVE your number EMAIL ME THE DETAILS TO MY EMAIL: TORICARSS@GMAIL.COM I'll be sending you her living address very soon so that you will know where you will be working. I will give you her living address once the rental agent find her a suitable house closer to you about 10/20 miles. I await your email soonest so we can proceed as you can understand that the date is getting approach.

God bless you and have a wonderful day ahead!Best Regards

Comments

I got the same thing

I received an email from Tori Carson after submitting an email stating interest.Exactly the same as above and asking for home address, bank account information, cell and home, etc.

I am very concerned and am stopping communication.

Tori has texted but not answering the questions I asked.Please be careful as if it sound to good to be true, it is.

Just received the same exact email

What should I do if I already sent the information? Since I was new to look for a job on website. After I sent those information and kept waiting for 2 weeks and just got remembered to check this phone number online...

Anyone who falls for this very obvious scam needs a babysitter and someone to handle their banking account for them, as they aren't smart enough to do it on their own.

This is a scam! She said the same exact thing to me.. except I haven't received anything yet

LITERALLY had this person contact me about the same thing. Word for word. Complete scam.

haha... so glad I looked up the phone number before I sent my information.

Scam! Got the same exact message

Hello Tori

Yes, I am interested in the position.I will provide you with the required information to the other email you provided me with.

I was also wondering is there any way that we could meet personally before I provide you with all my private information if that is not a problem with you. Please understand my reasoning, I know every good person hope and pray that everyone is a good honest person like you and I. In reality we both know their are some people out here that will try to pull one over on you.

So with that being said I would just like to meet in a very public location some time very soon so I can get a face behind these emails and get to know who I will be hopefully working for.Hope to hear back from you, and I also texted you from my privet number so that you could save it.........This is the email I sent and she emailed back but absolutely went around the fact that I asked to meet b4 I give her my info....she was trying to push me into just giving her my number n address first by saying her sister was coming soon n we needed to get this done