Additional Fees

I created a profile and paid for my back ground check.I checked my email to find out that my profile wasn't created and my money for the background was taken out of my account.

what I don't understand is how I am being sent subscription emails yet I don't have an existing account with sitter city according to the login page.

This is entirely frustrating and alongside that I needed the work I was looking for and didn't have money to be scammed like I was.I am a single mother looking for work, and I feel it is important if there was anyone else this has happened to that I mention it in case people read these comments before they go wasting money on false advertising,

Review about: Sittercity Background Check.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Fraudulent billing.

Sittercity Verified Representative

Thanks for posting your review, though we're sorry to hear about your experience.We would be happy to assist you with completing your account and making sure that your background check has been submitted.

Please reach out to our Customer Success team directly with the email for your account so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!